Transportation seems to consume a bit too much of my thoughts these days... hmmmm. We are watching and waiting to see what God will provide for our summer transportation need. At the same time, we are beginning to think about a car we'd like to buy for life here in Kiev. We've been given permission to raise funds for such a purchase, but of course we don't actually HAVE any of said funds yet, making the shopping and research a bit complicated! Too many minutes... okay, HOURS, have been spent looking online at Ukrainian dealerships and online in the States. There are plenty of nice looking cars, and those close to me are starting to tease about which car is my favorite 'today'... implying that I'm much to fickle in my car preferences?
Anyhow, it doesn't really matter at this point, we're not buying until God gives us the money we need. I think my obsessive nature is not helping me in this situation, and I'd rather better think on something else... maybe that full scale rearrangement of our apartment that I've been concocting? Hmmm... stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment