Random thoughts, feelings, and glimpses of a Jesus follower trudging through everyday life in this world and looking for His fingerprints.
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Highlights...
My, how time is flying by!! We've been with Grampa & Gramma in Reading, PA for the past two weeks and what a time we've had!! The excursions and memories are too many to recount in a meaningful way here, but we wanted to let you all know that we are getting some of the rest that we need and have hoped for. For now, a few photos to highlight our trip...
Hi "Auntie Emma" I'm so glad you are having a great time here in the states! That makes me happy! I'm also glad that God was able to use my post to give you encouragement. And in case you're wondering why I'm telling you that here, it's because I'm not sure if I left you a comment back on my blog if you would read it. :) So it's easier to leave you one here. Thanks for your comment. It made my day!
1 comment:
Hi "Auntie Emma" I'm so glad you are having a great time here in the states! That makes me happy! I'm also glad that God was able to use my post to give you encouragement. And in case you're wondering why I'm telling you that here, it's because I'm not sure if I left you a comment back on my blog if you would read it. :) So it's easier to leave you one here. Thanks for your comment. It made my day!
Post a Comment