Random thoughts, feelings, and glimpses of a Jesus follower trudging through everyday life in this world and looking for His fingerprints.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
The Lake I've Come to Love.
We are so blessed... this past week was spent at Larsmont Cottages on Lake Superior, thanks to generous friends who own a timeshare up there. It was a slow, comfortable, family time. We read alot, spent much time in conversation and rest. I took a lot of photos and decided it was about time to put something new on this blog!
Do you see the steam off the Lake?
I am smitten by her, this Lake.
Sunset
I think it looks like fireflies or fairy dust around the tree.
The weather changed; but still, she is so beautiful.
1 comment:
Tami R
said...
Forbes grew up in the UP. That area of the country is so beautiful. Lake Superior is really a truly special body of water. I call it "God's" country. You know what I mean.....it's all God's country. But, the area around Lake Superior is very special. Still so much area still untouched by human hands.
I am glad you guys had the opportunity to get away as a family.
1 comment:
Forbes grew up in the UP. That area of the country is so beautiful. Lake Superior is really a truly special body of water. I call it "God's" country. You know what I mean.....it's all God's country. But, the area around Lake Superior is very special. Still so much area still untouched by human hands.
I am glad you guys had the opportunity to get away as a family.
Post a Comment