Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Favorite Music

You Are the Sun ~ Sara Groves, Add to the Beauty

You are the sun shining down on everyone
Light of the world giving light to everything I see
Beauty so brilliant I can hardly take it in
And everywhere you are is warmth and light

And I am the moon with no light of my own
Still you have made me to shine
And as I glow in this cold dark night
I know I can’t be a light unless I turn my face to you

You are the sun shining down on everyone
Light of the world giving light to everything I see
Beauty so brilliant I can hardly take it in
And everywhere you are is warmth and light

And I am the moon with no light of my own
Still you have made me to shine
And as I glow in this cold dark night
I know I can’t be a light unless I turn my face to you

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love this song from Sara, Emma! I heard it on the radio for a while, and recently I got it off of itunes--I have it on my playlist with Bebo and Watermark and the Cd "Sing over Me". Those are a continual blessing to me!