Just as I had hoped, I am given a chance today to serve someone else. It's not very convenient for me, or for K... but it matters to us that someone asked for our help and we are going to do it. We will be glad we did. Not only that, but my little peanut girl begged - literally on her knees - to be allowed to come along. I explained that we weren't going to a playdate or anything, and that she might be bored. She replied, "But Mama, I don't WANT to play! I want to be HELPIE!"
That's my girl - modeling the joy of service for me! Strengthen my frame today, Lord - I want to be 'helpie'.
1 comment:
I am so grateful for sweet little cousins to show me, too, how to respond to opportunities to serve! May the Lord make me "helpie" as well!
Post a Comment