My two littlest are playing in their room this morning. They are supposed to be cleaning up, and there is a little bit of that going on, but a lot of playing and planning, and talking. At one point there is clearly some kind of disagreement, and Sasha bursts from the room,
"Mom!? Mom!? Gracie is breaking the Ten Commandments. Mom!? Gracie is bearing FALSE WITNESS!"
I managed to keep a straight face as I told him to go back in their room and remember to love his neighbor as himself!
3 comments:
I am cracking up! Your kids are so funny! We all got a good laugh out of that - we can just see him saying that! :)
~Tina
Sasha is so hilarious...C and I had a good laugh over this one! Thanks for sharing the smile. :)
Just. Priceless.
Love from another laughing aunt!
M.
Post a Comment