Tuesday, February 6, 2007

So far SO good!

I know, it's only Tuesday, and the truth is we're not having a PERFECT week or anything. We knew it wouldn't be as though turning off the TV was our magic pill for domestic harmony. All that being said, it HAS been a good week. Yesterday I rearranged the livingroom (yay!) and now it is more conducive to conversation, not to mention feeling bigger and more cozy. Today I put my desk back together, and it is somewhat less cluttered at least. :) We've also had two good days of school with the kids. This was a good step... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Karrie Diggs said...

AWESOME! Its so cool to see what you can do with a change like this in your life. Its not easy always, but it sounds very rewarding. I am glad for the successes and I am praying for the challenges - keep the updates comin' = we are totally digging this.
Karrie