"Perhaps I am a bear,
or some hibernating animal underneath,
for the instinct to be half asleep all winter
is so strong in me."
~~By Anne Morrow Lindbergh.~~.
"Advice is like snow - the softer it falls,
the longer it dwells upon,
and the deeper it sinks into the mind."
~~By Samuel Taylor Coleridge.~~
3 comments:
What beautiful snow pictures! I love snow capping branches. We just got another little bit last night...a thin layer covering everything again. So peaceful and lovely.
Wow. Those pictures are beautiful...they say all that one can say about snow. Makes me want a cup of Verona :-) with lots of half and half to sit while watch the snow fall and decorate the otherwise brown and muddy landscape.
Great pics Emma
Hello Emma! I'm Ana from "Ana's Corner." :) I remember you from Katya's wedding. It was great to get to know you, and I want to thank you for your comment on my blog! :) It makes my day when I get a comment! *giggles* Also, I wanted to say, I love your pictures!! You are very good at taking pictures, not just from this post, but from the others before and after it! Thanks so much for sharing!
Post a Comment