I'm feeling a bit like that critter this week. Not especially sad or depressed... just unsure. Do you ever feel that way? It's nothing different from what I've written about in the past few weeks... more of the same, really. I don't know how to do this! It feels like someone just threw the "back to normal life" switch only I don't know how to run the machinery anymore! Today I've settled for just doing a few of the things that are obviously waiting for my attention... laundry, dishes, etc.
I'm hoping that a few days (weeks?) of just walking through these tasks will help me to feel like they belong to me, like this is my place and I can settle in. Ah, yes - that brings me to another topic I hope to write about later today or this evening. For now... the dryer just buzzed. See you later... and if you find me wandering around someplace, point me toward home, okay?
1 comment:
I see you. You're still there honey. Wandering maybe - so overwhelmed perhaps by the difficult times you have gloriously walked through with strength and hope. But our Emma is still in there. You are doing the faithful thing when you do the next thing. Sometimes it's lonely and it's hard - it's SO different from the path you have been on. Remain faithful to the "do the next thing" montra; love and serve, hope and delight in Him, trust and cling. He will faithfully give you all that you need each day now as He did during what looked like a more obvious need. One step, one nap, one load of laundry, one happy picnice, one quiet time at a time. I love you so. I love all of your postings here. You're a great writer. Keep it up.
Love,
Tina
Post a Comment